Vien said that in the short term, the pilot measures would be implemented in five hot spots. The results will then be assessed and expanded to other areas. The capital city will conduct different measures to reduce the issue. The Lang – Nguyen Chi Thanh intersection in Dong Da district regularly sees traffic jams during peak hours. The department will assign more police to give guidance to drivers there. More traffic police will be assigned to alleys 80, 82 and 84 on Chua Lang street in the district. Additional traffic signals will be installed at the Nguyen Khang-Bridge 361 intersection in Cau Giay district where the road is narrow and often causes conflicts among vehicles. Moc bridge in Thanh Xuan district will also receive more traffic signals. Another hot spot is the Northern end of Chuong Duong bridge in Long Bien district. The department will give guidance to vehicles to travel along the Bat Trang dyke and Nguyen Van Cu street to reduce the amount of vehicles on the bridge. “The department will conduct regular inspections in the above areas to help residents travel easier,” said Vien. Source: VNA
- Shaikh Rashid confident government will take action against those behind sugar, wheat crisis
- McDonald’s addicts queue for up to THREE HOURS after drive-through reopens in France sparking massive traffic jams
- COVID-19: Traffic jam on Mysuru Road
- Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam takes actions to support and protect communities against COVID-19
- How to Take Action – and Stay Sane – in the Trump Era
- Coronavirus | Take action against Uddhav Thackeray and two others for naming patient, says former BJP MP
- Take action against political leaders violating lockdown: Haryana home minister Anil Vij to police
- Palghar lynching: Two accused in the case linked to BJP, it must take action against its office-bearers, says Congress
- BJP MLA Raja Singh urges Hyderabad CP to take action against shop owners in his constituency
- PEOPLE Partners with GoFundMe for COVID-19 Relief: 'Take Action and Ultimately Help More People'
Hanoi takes action to reduce traffic jams have 336 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.