Ha Giang (VNA) – The Party Committee of northern Ha Giang province has taken disciplinary measures against some senior leaders for committing violations related to the exam cheating scandal in the province last year.
The provincial Party Committee announced disciplinary action by issuing warnings against Tran Duc Quy, Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee and head of the steering committee for the national high school examination; and Vu Van Su, former director of the provincial Department of Education and Training and Chairman of the National High School Examination Council in 2018 in Ha Giang province.
Earlier, the provincial Party Committee held a meeting to review and decide the disciplinary measures for the two officials for wrongdoings and violations in organising the national high school examination in the province last year.
According to the initial investigations, 309 test sheets of 107 students in Ha Giang were found to have inflated scores.
The police ended the investigation and transferred the file to the provincial People’s Procuracy, requesting the prosecution of five defendants for abusing their position and power while on duty.-VNA
- MoE’s disciplinary measures bear fruit, rate of exam cheating drops
- Former VW CEO indicted over emissions cheating scandal
- Business Breakfast RECAP: Ex-Volkswagen boss faces charges over diesel emissions cheating scandal
- Khloe Kardashian lashes out at critics giving her advice after cheating scandal
- Khloé dismisses people giving advice after cheating scandal
- Volkswagen’s former CEO charged in the US for diesel cheating scandal: report
- Khloe Kardashian 'Creating a Life for Her Family in Cleveland' After Cheating Scandal
- Khloe Kardashian back together with boyfriend Tristan Thompson after cheating scandal as they are filmed eating dinner together
- Khloe Kardashian accuses trolls of thriving off her ‘downfall’ in a scathing Twitter rant amid Tristan Thompson ‘cheating scandal’
- Khloe Kardashian spotted on movie date with Tristan Thompson as they put cheating scandal behind them