To improve the quality of health services, Son La province has devised a set of five standards for local hospitals, including careful screening, good organisation, hygiene, dedication and readiness. Since deploying the five-standard model, health institutions have won greater satisfaction from patients.
Son La General Hospital is a shining example in the province in applying the standards. Since the application of the five-standard model a year ago, the hospital has been more organised with clinical records and health equipment readily available all the time.
The five-standard model is not only applied to provincial hospitals but also at district-level health institutions. For example in Mai Son district hospital, the five-standard model has lured more patients to the hospital, easing the pressure on upper level health institutions.
The five-standard model has eventually become a common among local health workers.-VNA
- Taiwan helping other countries achieve universal health coverage
- Is It Fair To Call Digital Health Apps Today’s “Snake Oil”?
- Care tycoon whose 'dirty' home was forced to shut bags multi-million pound payout
- Meet the Philippine Contenders to the ASEAN Rice Bowl Start-up Awards 2017
- The Rise Of Responsible Consumerism
- Digitization and Prosperity
- The Global Innovation 1000: Navigating the Digital Future
- Three Keys for Leaders Who Want to Solve Healthcare
- Uber, Lyft stand to gain from Medicare Advantage benefit expansion
- Are You Spending Way Too Much on Software?