At the Fast Auto Show Thailand 2019 (Photo: thainews.prd.go.th) Bangkok (NNT/VNA) – Thailand’s car sales this year are likely to go up thanks to the improved purchasing power of many people, in line with recent better prices for agricultural products. This year, the Ministry of Industry expects that 2.2 million cars will be manufactured in Thailand. Mr. Phasu Loharachun, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Industry, said today that the automotive industry is the main economic activity generating revenue for the country. The government has therefore, placed importance on preparing for the automotive industry of the future, by opening a special area to attract additional investment and create more value for the economic system. Meanwhile, the total number of cars to be manufactured this year is expected to reach 2.2 million which is similar to that of the previous year. Of that figure, 1.1 million cars are for domestic sales and another 1.1 million cars are for export. Mr. Phatthanadej Arsasapphakit, President of the Fast Auto Show Thailand 2019, said today that this year, although the overall economy may be affected by the international trade war, he believes that it won’t affect the car building industry in terms of sales… Read full this story
- Adastra Corp. launches new offices in Toronto, Detroit and Bangkok, unveils innovation hub for intrapreneurship
- Auto museum in Mississippi closing next year
- On the Road Review: Auto News and Comments
- Photos: Big auto shows lose allure for car companies
- Boston’s auto show opens today in the Seaport, covering A to … V
- Momentum Auto Group Opens Customer Service Center to Support Customers During Management Transition
- Roundup: Miller Auto care eyes new location; Aldi opens in Carmel; Chipotle coming to Fishers
- Fact check: Are steel and auto companies investing big in the U.S.?
- Last cold Auto Show in Detroit
- New CEO ready as auto supplier poised for growth
Fast AUTO Show opens in Bangkok have 323 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.