Extending on the success of previous years, the annually European consumer and consumer goods exhibition resumes its role of bridging and harmonising Western and Oriental cultures.
Particularly, for the first time, the EuroSphere 2019 expanded to service industries, assisting Vietnamese people who want to invest in Europe. This year’s event offers free openings to visitors throughout the three days of the exhibition; providing opportunities for Vietnamese consumers to experience “made in EU” products, as well as meet directly with manufacturers to better understand their products and services.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Ambassador Bruno Angelet, head of the Delegation of the European Union to Vietnam, said that EuroSphere 2019 is expected to bring the most authentic European experience for Vietnamese consumers, who are looking for quality products in their life.
According to the Ambassador, with the upcoming European Union – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), the EuroSphere 2019 will become a firm premise for businesses on both sides.
EuroSphere 2019 will not only be a business bridge between European and Vietnamese businesses, but also a desirable annual destination for Vietnamese consumers. – VNA
- HCM City launches activities in response to World Environment Day
- UNIQLO opens in downtown HCM City
- Retailers, services more open to hiring apprentices: Report
- Manchester City Beat Chelsea 4-3 On Penalties To Clinch Carabao Cup Title
- GoGreen Hemp is exhibiting at Soho Expo December 7th and 8th in Orlando, Florida
- Art exhibit speaks Truth to Power in the shadow of the Democratic convention
- Hong Kong Open to go ahead without European Tour backing
- European election results 2019 in FULL: Summary and breakdown for every region
- The Cities Where People Shop Small
- Bay Area moms circumvent FDA with imported European infant formulas