Ta Van De in Lan Gioi Commune, Tan Yen District experienced an accident in 2016 when he was returning home from work. He fell on a road and lost consciousness.
De and his father
He was then taken to Viet Duc Hospital for surgery. After that, he stayed at Bach Mai and the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi for the treatment.
At that time, he prepared to get married and his future wife was in the first month of pregnancy.
De’s long treatment left the family in huge debt of hundreds of millions of VND.
Nguyen Thi Thu, De’s mother, expressed her thanks to donors for helping her family.
- Clippers’ Lou Williams wins NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Giants' Eli Manning envisions 'peak years left' in career
- Ashok Leyland's Vinod Dasari is Autocar Professional's Man of the Year 2016
- 2012 Man of the Year: Peter Schreyer
- 2014 Man of the Year: Tadge Juechter
- Autocar Professional's Man of the Year 2016: Vinod Dasari, MD, Ashok Leyland
- Lou Williams wins NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Lou Williams Wins NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award for 2nd Time
- Chennai: Man molests 12-year-old niece, booked
- NBA players chasing hard after Sixth Man of the Year Award