New President of Vietnam-Czech Republic Friendship Association Do Thang Hai Delegates to the association’s fourth national congress agreed that in the new working tenure, the association will maintain traditional friendship activities, coordinate with the Czech Embassy in Vietnam in welcoming high-level and business delegations to Vietnam. It will continue serving as a bridge connecting the two countries’ enterprises and boosting bilateral collaboration in education. President of the Vietnam Union of Friendship Organisatoins (VUFO) Nguyen Phuong Nga congratulated the association on the success of the congress, wishing the association will gain new achievements, thus contributing to fostering friendship between the two countries’ peoples. She expressed her hope that the association will seek more partners which are training establishments, research institute, universities and enterprises, in the Czech Republic, while expanding cooperation activities in the fields of economics, trade, culture, education, science and the environment. Czech Ambassador to Vietnam Vitezslav Grepl committed that the embassy will maintain close coordination with the association in people-to-people exchanges.
- Russia to Receive Arktika Nuclear Icebreaker in May 2019 - Deputy Trade Minister
- Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce resigns as Nationals leader
- Japan's Trade Minister Submits Resignation Over Election Law Violations
- Naga groups pushing for separate flag: Nagaland Deputy Chief Minister
- Vietnam deputy foreign minister in UK to facilitate identification of trafficking victims
- UK trade minister: NHS not 'up for sale'
- Greece to split gas company DEPA, sell 65% stake: deputy energy minister
- Time for Pemex to step up to fend off downgrade, deputy finance minister says
- UK election: Voters speak as they head to the polls
- UK will back WTO reform after Brexit, trade minister says
Deputy Trade Minister elected Vietnam-CZ Friendship Association’s head have 279 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.