The couple Tran Duy Hai and Nguyen Thi Linh is now being provided with the treatment at K Hospital in Hanoi. Hai is living with oesophagus cancer while Linh is facing breast cancer.
The poor couple in desperate need of help
Linh said that she was diagnosed with the disease by late 2017. After that, she had an operation to remove one breast when she was diagnosed the tumour. She was then told to take radiotherapy; however, the family couldn’t afford the treatment. She had to return home.
A short time after that, her husband began losing weight and was said to have contracted oesophagus cancer in the critical stage.
According to Le Thi Thuy Hang from the hospital’s charitable board, the couple’s condition is very difficult. She hoped that donors could assist them.
The couple has a son who has left home following bankruptcy resulted by the on-going African swine fever.
Every day, they live on charitable meals offered by the hospital.
Doctors said that Hai’s disease has worsened, so they are afraid that he would be too week for the radiotherapy.
If you can help them, please donate through:1. Code 3375: Nguyen Thi Linh, Van Phai Village, Bach Thuong Commune, Duy Tien District, Ha Nam Province2. Dantri/DTiNews
- Stranded cancer patient ‘speechless’ at air ambulance donations
- Help for Britons in France for more than 150 years
- My four-year-old’s tummy ache turned out to be stage 4 cancer – now we’re desperately fundraising to stop it coming back
- Bride moves wedding to weeks away so close mum with terminal cancer can attend
- Mum reveals why she planned her own death after incurable bladder cancer diagnosis
- The story of the couple who won £7.6m on the lottery and gave it away
- 'We leave no child behind': Manitowoc couple have opened their home and hearts to 15 foster children
- Sadiq Khan FINALLY bothers to notice London’s crimewave – and tells the public THEY should help catch gangs
- NHS at 70: Meet two of the desperate families in Yorkshire who crowdfunded for medical treatment for their poorly children