The province’s staples recorded positive export growth in the period. Notably, wooden products, garment-textile, footwear and pottery to the US, European nations, and the Republic of Korea jumped between 20 and 30 percent in the period.
|Illustrative image. Photo: VNA|
Danh noted that the province’s export growth was attributable to synchronous efforts in production, investment and trade promotion at international level.
Some trade agreements that recently took effect have created more opportunities for local firms to bolster their export activities, he added.
Local authorities and relevant agencies were asked to draw more investment projects into the province’s accessories industries so to ensure stable production and export activity in the coming time.
- Binh Duong earns 10.4 billion USD exports in 5 months
- Binh Duong’s export earnings reach 24.3 billion USD
- Binh Duong's electronic export tops 1.7 bln USD
- Binh Duong posts 3.4 bln USD in trade surplus
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 4/5
- Vietnam made remarkable progress in economic development in ten months of 2004
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 4/8
- Overview of hai duong province