Hanoi (VNA) – The Belgian Directorate-General for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid (DGD) has recently launched the Business Partnership Facility to support and develop the private sector involvement in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Vietnam and other developing countries, according to the Vietnamese Trade Office in Belgium.
The programme aims at creating and maintaining jobs, improving average income for families with low incomes, accessing affordable goods and services for low-income earners, and developing projects which have positive impact on the environment through saving resources, reducing emissions and by preserving biodiversity.
- Luxembourg lends support to development projects
- Belgium helps Vietnam to respond to climate change
- Vietnam facilitates investment from EU, Belgium: Prime Minister
- Benefits for Vietnam in EU deal
- Vietnam, Japan hold first security dialogue
- Vietnam, Belgium boost cooperation
- EC provides EUR1.6 million to support Vietnam enhance nuclear safety
- Vietnam elected to WIPO's Programme & Budget Committee
- Vietnam’s int’l position promotes relationship with EU