Vietcombank headquarters (Photo: Vietcombank) Hanoi (VNA) – The New York State Department of Financial Services has granted operating license to the Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) to open a representative office in New York. Accordingly, the office will be based at One Rockefeller Plaza in Manhattan centre. It is due to be open in the third quarter this year Earlier in October 2018, the bank obtained the US Federal Reserve’s approval to open the office. Last year, the lender took the lead nationwide with a net profit of over 18.2 trillion VND (791 million USD), up 61.1 percent from 2017. Targets in total asset and equity grew strongly while credit quality was under control. As of May, Vietcombank still topped others in profit term with upwards 9 trillion VND. Chairman of Vietcombank’s Board of Directors Nghiem Xuan Thanh said the bank strives to earn 21 trillion VND in profit this year and is likely to hit 1 billion USD by 2020.-VNA
- Can GPS tracking stop customers from stealing rental cars? In California, a new debate over privacy begins.
- Knewton’s New Business Attracts New $25M in Funding. But Some Things Don’t Change.
- Nevis: how the world’s most secretive offshore haven refuses to clean up
- How LA’s Underground Street Racing Scene And The Fast And The Furious Grew Up
- How a hacker network turned stolen press releases into $100 million
- How Do You Recover After Millions Have Watched You Overdose?
- Changing the Face of Cannabis Ownership: A 6-Point Plan For Black Equity In the Industry
- DealBook Briefing: Tech’s Cold War Just Started
- DealBook Briefing: The Huawei Backlash Goes Global
- Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach
Bank officially licensed to open office in New York have 293 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.