Vietcombank headquarters (Photo: Vietcombank) Hanoi (VNA) – The New York State Department of Financial Services has granted operating license to the Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) to open a representative office in New York. Accordingly, the office will be based at One Rockefeller Plaza in Manhattan centre. It is due to be open in the third quarter this year Earlier in October 2018, the bank obtained the US Federal Reserve’s approval to open the office. Last year, the lender took the lead nationwide with a net profit of over 18.2 trillion VND (791 million USD), up 61.1 percent from 2017. Targets in total asset and equity grew strongly while credit quality was under control. As of May, Vietcombank still topped others in profit term with upwards 9 trillion VND. Chairman of Vietcombank’s Board of Directors Nghiem Xuan Thanh said the bank strives to earn 21 trillion VND in profit this year and is likely to hit 1 billion USD by 2020.-VNA
- Bombs sent to Barack Obama and New York home of Bill and Hillary Clinton
- Alec Baldwin denies punching driver over parking space as actor charged with assault in New York
- Huge crowds watch dazzling Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York
- 'Two women's bodies found duct-taped together in New York river'
- How to do New York like Gemma Chan
- New York's 'champagne water' takes on soil taste
- 'One killed' as car ploughs into pedestrians in New York's Chinatown
- Two Jewish men attacked within two days in New York
- Escape to New York: Making the most of Manhattan is a doddle
- New York pizza museum offers food fans a slice of culture
Bank officially licensed to open office in New York have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.