Accordingly, the office will be based at One Rockefeller Plaza in Manhattan centre. It is due to be open in the third quarter this year
Earlier in October 2018, the bank obtained the US Federal Reserve’s approval to open the office.
Last year, the lender took the lead nationwide with a net profit of over 18.2 trillion VND (791 million USD), up 61.1 percent from 2017.
Targets in total asset and equity grew strongly while credit quality was under control.
As of May, Vietcombank still topped others in profit term with upwards 9 trillion VND.
Chairman of Vietcombank’s Board of Directors Nghiem Xuan Thanh said the bank strives to earn 21 trillion VND in profit this year and is likely to hit 1 billion USD by 2020.-VNA
- ‘Wasn’t me!': White House officials deny involvement in New York Times 'resistance' piece
- Andy Murray not expecting to go far at US Open in New York
- Exhibition celebrating Belarus sports achievements opens in New York
- Limo that crashed in New York ‘did not have licence to operate'
- New York limo crash victims were travelling to surprise birthday party
- 20 killed in limousine crash in New York state
- Four sisters among 20 killed in devastating New York limo crash
- New York limo crash newlywed’s last message to husband before they were killed
- Wedding limousine crash leaves 20 dead in New York
- Get cheap US flights with Norwegian’s biggest ever sale – fares to Florida, Boston, New York and Chicago for under £160 one-way