The AICTA, an initiative approved at the ASEAN Telecommunications and IT Ministers’ Meeting in 2012, aims to seek and honour creative ICT products and solutions that can be applied in reality, helping promote technological application and enhance trade relations among the ASEAN countries.
It features six award categories, namely public sector, private sector, corporate social responsibility, digital content, startup company, and research and development (R&D).
To send in their entries, organisations and businesses must submit a video (about 2-5 minutes and in mp4 format) and documents introducing their products. All dossiers and materials relating to the products must be made in English and sent to the domestic organising board by July 31.
Vietnam won prizes at the ASEAN ICT Awards in all categories in the previous years. Notably, in 2018, the Da Nang-based Duy Tan University won a silver prize in the R&D category.
The broader participation in the AICTA is a chance to promote Vietnam’s ICT products in the region and the world, thus helping to expand the market for the country’s software products and services.
More information could be found at https://aseanictaward.com.
The award ceremony is scheduled to take place in the framework of the 19th ASEAN Telecommunications Ministers Meeting (TELMIN) in Vientiane in October.-VNA
- New Belfast Telegraph IT Awards are launched today
- Inaugural ASEAN Tourism Awards Japan presented to excellent tours to the ASEAN member states
- PH Artists win big at Asean Music Festival 2019
- PT Mifa Bersaudara bags CSR Indonesia Awards 2019
- Enter Business Excellence Awards 2019 now
- Prediction for PH ICT in 2019: Go digital to succeed in the global economy
- Leeds and Whitby winners in National Fish and Chip Awards 2019
- BAP eyes 2019 launch of digital banking IDs
- Malaysian Embassy supports Asia Leaders Awards 2019
- Fisheries Ministry building wins first ASEAN Energy Award