|The police seizes US$470,000 in cash at the scene|
Police were able to stop a suspicious boat as it was moving close to national border milestone number 264 in Vinh Chanh 1 hamlet of Vinh Nguon ward, Chau Doc city.
Upon noticing the border guards, several suspects fled across the border to Cambodia, abandoning the boat and the cargo in the process.
Once the scene had been searched the police were able to seize a nylon bag containing US$470,000 in cash.
The case remains under further investigation.
- Cross Border Vat - The Future Of International Tax & Compliance
- Investing Offshore Via Cross-Border Trading
- Public Relations for the Border Patrol
- Franchising and National Account Servicing Across Borders
- Winning the Battle over "Broken Borders," But "Losing" Mexico?
- Police Open Fire on Sleeping Black Man in Locked Car
- The Story Behind Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Where Books and History Intertwine: Charing Cross Road
- Putting Troops on the Border
- History of Tea - Taxes and Smuggling in 18th Century England