Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (fifth from right) and Indian Vice President Venkaiah Naidu (sixth from right) (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam welcomes India’s investment in the fields of information technology, infrastructure, energy and hi-tech agriculture, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has said. Receiving Indian Vice President Venkaiah Naidu, who is also Chairman of the Rajya Sabha (Upper House) of the Parliament of India, in Hanoi on May 11, PM Phuc voiced his belief that the visit will contribute to maintaining high political trust and boosting collaboration in all spheres between the two countries. Vice President Naidu appreciated Vietnam’s efforts and contributions to religious and Buddhist activities, believing that the 16th UN Day of Vesak hosted by the country would be a success. The leaders agreed to maintain the exchange of all-level delegations and meetings, people-to-people exchanges and existing cooperation mechanisms. They emphasised the importance of bilateral cooperation in defence and security. PM Phuc proposed India continue assisting Vietnam in human resource training, boosting collaboration between the two armies and sharing experience in UN peacekeeping operations. Both leaders held that economic and trade cooperation remains a pillar in bilateral relations and agreed to lift the two-way trade value to 15… Read full this story
- India's Prime Minister: Nuclear power? Yes please!
- Yes, Prime Minister, London 2012 will generate billions in profit. But for business, not people
- Prime minister Modi woos US technology companies to focus on India, not China
- India's next prime minister barred from office's 1.24M Twitter following
- Iceland 'bitcoin heist' suspect flees on plane... with prime minister
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's U.S. Carrier Visit Signifies A New Age For Japan's Military Doctrine
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to join Facebook Q&A
- Welcome to the 21st century: Norway prime minister runs country from iPad
- Nordic Prime Ministers reach agreement to support 5G
- President Trump Bestows Deeply Uncomfortable Handshake on Japanese Prime Minister
Vietnam welcomes India’s investment: Prime Minister have 327 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.