Receiving Malaysian Foreign Minister Saifuddin Abdullah in Hanoi on May 16, PM Phuc expressed his delight at the effective outcomes of the talks between the Malaysian FM and his Vietnamese counterpart Pham Binh Minh. PM Phuc said that both foreign ministries should work to carry out practical measures to foster the relations and cooperation between the two countries in the time ahead. Saifuddin Abdullah, for his part, said that the Malaysian PM wishes to enhance cooperative ties with Vietnam while expressing his appreciation of Vietnam for continuing palm oil imports from Malaysia in the context that European countries are reducing orders for this product. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) and Malaysian Foreign Minister Saifuddin Abdullah He suggested both nations bolster cooperation beyond traditional fields to Industry 4.0 and robotics, saying that they need new approaches in promoting collaborative ties. PM Phuc welcomed the Malaysian diplomat’s recommendations, highlighting that Vietnam holds potential in these fields. The Vietnamese Government leader said that due attention should be paid to lever cooperation in high-quality infrastructure development, high technology, logistics, and energy. Laying stress on the effective cooperation between Malaysia’s Petronas and PetroVietnam, he said that both sides should expand work in oil and… Read full this story
- Former Malaysia PM pleads 'not guilty' in 1MDB corruption trial
- Vietnam Summit Hosts Offer North Korea a Model: Cozy Up to the U.S.
- Vietnam's history holds lessons for Trump and Kim ahead of summit, PM says
- MH370 LOCATION: Missing Malaysia Airlines jet off Vietnamese coast claims engineering buff
- North Korea Is Not Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Empty Forests
- Former Malaysian PM Najib's corruption trial delayed at the last minute
- Malaysian ex-PM Najib attends 1st day of graft trial
- In the new Malaysia, signs of an older, uglier politics
- (3rd LD) Leaders of S. Korea, Malaysia pledge to conclude FTA talks this year | Yonhap News Agency
Vietnam treasures ties with Malaysia: PM have 322 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.