Banner of the event (Photo: My Nguyen/FSR Vietnamistik) Berlin (VNA) – The student council of languages and cultures of Southeast Asia will organise a Vietnam day to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the University of Hamburg (1919-2019). The event, named Vietnam Tag – Scent of Indochina, will take place at the university’s Africa-Asia Institute on June 22. It is designed to feature traditional Vietnamese clothing and music, tea ceremony and calligraphy. Visitors will be treated to culinary delights and folk games from the country. Publications on Vietnam’s socio-economic achievement and on local sectors of trade, tourism, agriculture and fishery will also be on display.-VNA VNA
- How to Fight Like a 100 Year Old Man
- Pot legalization in Canada marks one year
- AmCham Supplier Day draws over 100 businesses
- 100-year-old Chinese University has sports in its genes
- How Some People Get to Live 100 Years - Facts, Theories, and Practical Recommendations
- What's the Difference in Christianity 100 Years Ago?
- Nutrition - What Has Changed on Your Plate in the Last 100 Years?
- Slate Roof Repairs - The 100 Year Roof!
- Make Money by Learning What Life Was Like 100 Years Ago
- Tata Steel celebrates its 100 years in the Netherlands
Vietnam Day scheduled to mark 100 years of Hamburg University have 207 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.