The Asian Football Confederation issued a USD13,750 fine for the match between Vietnam and Indonesia at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi on March 24, with the remainder for the match against Thailand.
Vietnamese fans burn flares at the match between Vietnam and Indonesia
This is the fourth time the VFF has been fined. If the problem continues, the VFF would be more strictly punished.
The VFF was previously fined USD11,000 after a match at the 2019 Asian Cup qualifiers against Cambodia at the Phnom Penh Olympic Stadium.
In August 2018, the AFF had to pay a fine of USD12,500 as fans set off flares at the Asian Games (ASIAD) in Indonesia after a match with South Korea.
In 2016, VFF was also penalised USD38,000 after local football fans threw stones through the windows of a bus carrying the Indonesian football squad to their hotel in Hanoi.
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Ready For 3rd AFC Championship Attempt
- Earthquake Interrupts Martinez Refinery Operations
- Seattle Seahawks
- The CBS Janet Jackson Super Bowl Halftime Wardrobe Malfunction Fine - An FCC Brain Malfunction
- The German Flare Gun and What You Need a Flare Gun For
- Dealing With Fine Lines Around Eyes - How to Look Younger
- Emu Oil Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines!
- Green Tea For Fine Wrinkle Lines
- The Best Help For Fine Lines
- Remedying Fine Lines and Wrinkles