People are now gaining access to more innovations involving their daily lives, from air quality monitors to doorbells that can produce images Late last month, domestic property investor Vinhomes JSC under Vingroup officially launched Vinhomes Smart City in South Tu Liem district of Hanoi. According to the information released by the company, Vinhomes Smart City will be based on four core pillars, including smart security, smart management, smart community, and smart homes. Accordingly, the company will build a security network with multi-layered surveillance cameras which integrate Artificial Intelligence (AI). In addition, intelligent elevator and fire protection systems in the township will help monitor air quality and warn of environmental pollution. Residents will be able to update on traffic status in the wider city and the township via a user-friendly smartphone app. There will be a centralised operating centre applying AI and the Internet of Things (IoT) technology to monitor, operate, detect and promptly handle problems around the clock. Besides, there will also be Wifi infrastructure throughout Vinhomes Smart City, front door camera, and smart car parks which will offer residents convenience and save time. “Projects using technologies to organise life and architecture should be encouraged. Vinhomes’ orientation promises to bring… Read full this story
- Smart Appliances: Too Smart for Their Own Good?
- In a multi-screen future, phones don’t control TVs, TVs control phones
- 5 questions about the future of tech that CES 2014 will answer
- How Forza Horizon 2 hopes to break free of the next-gen rat race
- How level designers make us feel smart
- Capcom Says Handheld Gaming’s Future is Smartphones
- Airbnb accommodates those with special needs with new rental listings
- Dare to dream: Napping at work would be a breeze with this bed-desk
- Bathing goes foamy with the Kenya Hara ‘Foam Spa’
- Robotic Cars: The Future of Automotive Technology
The smart home future on the horizon have 314 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.