Investors at a stock trading floor in Hanoi. (Photo: vnreview.vn) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – There are many securities products that are widely used in other countries but have not yet appeared on the Vietnamese stock market, said Phan Duc Hieu, deputy director of the Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM). “This makes the Vietnamese stock market less attractive, affecting capital mobilisation of listed companies,” Hieu said at a seminar held in Hanoi on May 8, themed “Enhancing Vietnam’s capital market accessibility”, co-organised by CIEM and the State Securities Commission (SSC). Participants at the seminar discussed solutions to offer new securities products to diversify the stock market and attract investors, helping businesses mobilise capital for production and development. According to SSC vice chairman Pham Hong Son, the securities sector has made great efforts to develop policies to attract foreign investment, raising the foreign ownership ratio in the Vietnamese stock market. “This has a positive impact on the flow of foreign indirect investment (FII) into Vietnam,” Son said. “Management agencies have reduced the administrative procedures in market access for foreign investors, information is also disclosed in English,” Son said. They had also made efforts to increase the size and liquidity of the stock… Read full this story
- Dow Jones Industrial Average - What is Going on With the Stock Market?
- Stock Market Trading Games - Useful Learning Tool
- Is the US Stock Market Losing Its Direction and Destination?
- How to Invest Money in the Stock Market - A Basic Investment Guide
- Learn the Basics in Stock Market Investment
- Stock Markets Are Not Democratic
- Why is Understanding the Stock Market So Hard?
- Applicability of Stock Market Products and Services
- How to Learn Stock Market Basics
- Avoid Losses and Book Profits - Best Stock Market Basics
Stock market needs product impetus have 306 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.