Moscow (VNA) – Authorities of Russia’s Saint-Petersburg city, which set up the relationship with Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City, have joined hands with Vietnamese associations to organise a range of activities to celebrate the Vietnam-Russia and Russia-Vietnam Year in 2019 and 2020.
A symposium on President Ho Chi Minh’s spiritual heritage was held in the city on May 17 on the occasion of his 129th birthday and 50 years of implementing his testament.
The event saw the participation of hundreds of Vietnamese students and their peers from the St Petersburg University.
Nikolay Bondarenko, St. Petersburg’s Vice Governor, highlighted the close relations between St. Petersburg and Vietnam and the city’s project on President Ho Chi Minh’s spiritual heritage that will last until September this year.
Do Xuan Tuat, Deputy Director of the Ho Chi Minh Institute under the Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, said the late President is a symbol of the culture of peace.
Sergey Andryushin, a representative from the St. Petersburg University, said all Vietnamese leaders have followed the path chosen by President Ho Chi Minh, helping Vietnam reap more achievements and affirm its position in the international arena.
The symposium is part of cooperation between the Russian city and Vietnam in politics, science and education.-VNA
- Shopping In Ho Chi Minh City
- Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!
- Spirituality at Workplace
- A Cross Cultural Experiential Perspective on Spiritual Awakening
- What is This Deeper Spiritual Life?
- Essential Oils - Are There "Sacred Fragrances" in Our Judeo-Christian Heritage?
- Spirituality 101 (Part-1)
- Is a Prana Rich Diet TRULY Spiritual Nutrition?
- Walking In The Spirit Towards True Spirituality - Follow The Light
- Spiritual Awakening and the Reshaping of Identity