The PM expressed his delight at bilateral all-around cooperation, including in information and communications technology (ICT) between the Vietnamese Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) and the Cuban Ministry of Communications.
He believed that with its potential and determination, Cuba could develop a modern telecommunication infrastructure, and Vietnam is willing to help the country achieve such goal at the earliest.
With its telecom experience over the past three decades, Vietnam is ready to share lessons, policies and technology with Cuba, he said.
The host expressed his support for joint development of telecom, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and software products for not only Cuba but Latin America also.
He assigned the MIC to direct firms study the possibility of building a plant and stepping up ICT trade with Cuba.
The leader also took the occasion to ask the Cuban Ministry of Communications to offer all possible support to leading Vietnamese ICT firms to join the Latin American market.
The Cuban Minister, for his part, informed the host about the outcomes of ties between the two ministries, saying that both sides discussed issues regarding enhancing bilateral ICT relations, especially cyber security.
He said he was assigned by the Cuban government to attend the funeral of former President Le Duc Anh and conveyed regards of the Communist Party of Cuba's leaders to the Vietnamese Party and State counterparts.
The guest wished to learn from Vietnam's invaluable experience in ICT development, defence of sovereignty in cyberspace and development of bandwidth telecom infrastructure.-VNA
- How Nestlé Nigeria helps youth build capability
- Why India is seeing a fresh wave of global innovation centres
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 30
- Australian Defence hunts for new contractor to build new recruitment database
- Indian Businesses need to brace up for more cyber-attacks: Infopercept Consulting
- Completing Vietnam’s initiatives helps strengthen ASEAN
- Vietnam calls for global cooperation in COVID-19 control at G20 meeting
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 5
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
PM: Vietnam ready to help Cuba build cyber security supervision centre have 388 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.