The Hanoitimes – Vietnam’s economy has high level of openness, so it is important for Norway to enhance cooperation with Vietnam, especially in a globalized world where countries are more dependent on each other for development, said Norwegian trade minister. EVFTA to propel Vietnam – Norway relations: PM Norway’s sovereign wealth fund urged to expand Vietnam investment portfolio Vietnam PM to tour 3 European partners next week, partly for EVFTA Vietnam urges Denmark, Bulgaria to support EVFTA ratification EU, Vietnam to ratify “ambitious” EVFTA by end of 2019: HSBC Norway exchange experience in advanced technology for aquaculture farming Norway hopes to upgrade relations with Vietnam in terms of economy and trade that could lead to a win-win for all parties involved, according to Norway’s Minister of Trade and Industry Torbjorn Roe Isaksen. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the forum. Source: VGP. A deepened economic and trade relationship would help foster greater understanding between enterprises from two countries, said Isaksen at the Vietnam – Norway business forum held on May 24 on the occasion of the visit of Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc to that country. Norway has been looking to improve relations with countries all over the… Read full this story
- Vietnam, Cuba look to boost economic relations to new height
- First Norway visit by a Vietnamese PM in 20 years to cement ties
- Vietnam’s National Assembly keen to develop relations with RoK: top legislator
- EVFTA boosts bilateral trade between Vietnam and EU member states
- Vietnam- Bangladesh joint statement stresses cooperation expansion
- Vietnam-UK ties at their best: Ambassador
- Marine economy makes up 10 percent of Vietnam’s GDP
- Lao Vice President hails special relations with Vietnam
- US-China economic dispute is 'not about trade'
- Vietnam-Cambodia ties to develop robustly in future: official
Norway proposes upgrading economic relation with Vietnam have 301 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.