Hanoi will open a new bus route connecting Noi Bai International Airport and Ha Dong District, the Vietnam News Agency reported on Tuesday. New bus route to Noi Bai Airport proposed New bus route transports passengers from airport to Hanoi’s centre Bus route No. 86 connecting Noi Bai Airport and Ha Noi Railway Station was launched three years ago. – VNA/VNS Photo Viet Hung It takes 70 to 75 minutes to travel the entire 40.7km route. The buses will run every 30 minutes from Me Linh Plaza in Ha Dong District from 5am until 9:30pm. For the opposite direction from Noi Bai Airport’s Domestic terminal T1, buses will operate from 6:28am to 9:30pm. A ticket will cost VND40,000 (US$1.72) per trip. There will be 68 trips along the route per day. Each bus can carry up to 80 passengers with free Wifi on board. According to Vu Van Vien, director of Hanoi’s Department of Transport, the high-quality bus route will save travelling time compared to subsidised public bus routes as there will be fewer stops. “By opening a new bus route, it will help ease the traffic pressure on roads to the airport as well as meet the demand of… Read full this story
- Theresa May out on number of new bus routes in the north and midlands by 98.74%
- Disney on a budget: New bus route to Disneyland offers cost-saving alternative to driving
- Virgin Atlantic launches new flight route to Tel Aviv from the UK
- In New Jersey, the Minimum Wage Is Set to Rise to $15 an Hour
- NYC Bus Routes Graded: Just 1 Of 248 Gets An 'A'
- Sartell to cut bus route, replace it with pilot program for more on-demand rides
- Muskegon County board delays decision on bus route reductions
- Lancaster-Fairfield Public Transit to expand Saturday, evening bus routes
- New airline at Memphis International Airport to offer nonstops to Pittsburgh, Austin
- Boston’s new bus-only lanes are an improvement. But who will pay for them?
New bus route to Noi Bai Airport set to open have 334 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.