Hoang Minh Tien, deputy director of the Authority of Information Security under the Ministry of Information and Communications, said none of the 90 surveyed ministries and departments received the highest cyber security rating (Grade A), or the lowest (Grade E). The majority, 70 percent, were rated grade C, while just 17 percent were rated grade B, and the remaining at grade D. Specifically, the central ministries and departments such as the Vietnam Social Security, Ministry of Finance, State Bank of Vietnam and Government Office were classified as grade B in terms of cyber security. As many as 19 of the 27 central ministries and departments, such as the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, were rated grade C, while the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Home Affairs, and Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs were rated grade D. There were 11 cities and provinces classified as grade B, including Da Nang, Bac Ninh, Lam Dong, Can Tho, Dong Nai, Lao Cai, Quang Ngai, Quang Tri, Thai Binh, Thua Thien Hue and Vinh Phuc. Some 44 localities were rated grade C, including Hanoi and Ho… Read full this story
- Identillect and New Jersey State Bar Association combine efforts to educate Bar Members on Cyber-Security
- Kickstart a six-figure cyber security career with this CompTIA training bundle.
- SmartMetric To Release World First Combined Cyber Security And Access ID Biometric Card
- Partners hosting Cyber Security Conference downtown
- RANE to Exhibit at New York Cyber Security Summit
- Facebook’s cyber security class coming to A&M-San Antonio
- New audit says Oregon’s state agencies are bad at audits
- Cloud24x7 announce Cyber-Security Operations Center in Michigan
- Representatives From Encore Capital Group to Speak at Prestigious Conference on Cyber Security
- State agency offers support to limo crash victims' families
Most state agencies get passing grade in cyber security have 315 words, post on ven.vn at May 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.