Vietnamese football’s great successes in 2018 and early 2019 have given them an advantage in World Cup 2022 qualifiers. They are now ranked 16th in Asia by FIFA, giving them a spot in seeding pot 2. If they can maintain this position until the World Cup qualification draws start, Vietnam has the chance of being grouped with equally strong or weaker opponents. But Vietnam can lose this advantage if they put on a bad performance in King’s Cup 2019, which will take place from June 5 to 8, during FIFA’s international break. The results of King’s Cup 2019 will be counted in FIFA ranking points. In the lates FIFA ranking, Vietnam is 98th overall and 16th in Asia with 1,227 points, followed by Palestine (1,224 points) and India (1,219 points). Since Palestine will not compete in any tournament during FIFA’s international break, the direct competition that can threaten Vietnam’s position in pot 2 is India, who are just six points behind Vietnam and also a participant in King’s Cup. If Vietnam win one or two matches or lose two games (while India win one), Vietnam will retain its 16th rank in Asia. But if they lose both matches and India… Read full this story
- Surviving Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam
- Battlefield 4 Gets a FIFA World Cup Easter Egg in Caspian Border Map
- World of Warcraft: Illidan’s Return Planned Since Burning Crusade
- World of Warcraft Nostalrius Legacy Project is Back from the Dead
- TECH TREK India Crowned Spam King of the World
- Blizzard Releases The Thunder King Trailer For World of Warcraft
- World of Final Fantasy Interview: Director Talks Characters, Platforms, Kingdom Hearts Influence and More
- Fallout 4: Nuka World Gameplay to be Revealed This Week
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - The Pinnacle of Digital Football?
- Davis Cup: Coach Zeeshan happy with India's acclimatisation on grass courts
King’s Cup and Vietnam’s World Cup qualification hopes have 313 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.