|Delegates at the ceremony – Photo: VOV|
Chu Quang Hoa, head of the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology’s representative office in Sydney, said in 2018 and 2019, the office has worked to boost research cooperation and transfer of technologies from Australia to Vietnam, helping with the application of scientific and technological advances in the homeland.
Through meetings with Australia’s research institutes and businesses working in agricultural and environmental technology, many Vietnamese firms and universities have successfully sought cooperation opportunities.
He added that today’s successes of Vietnam’s science and technology have been greatly contributed by expatriate scientists and researchers, including those in Australia.
He congratulated the club of overseas Vietnamese intellectuals in New South Wales on its first founding anniversary, adding that the club has become a highlight in the technology transfer and research cooperation between Vietnam and Australia.
Under sponsorship agreements between the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology, the club’s members have carried out many projects to apply technologies in Vietnam, he noted.
Congratulating the intellectuals on the Science and Technology Day, Vietnamese Consul General to New South Wales Trinh Duc Hai applauded bilateral cooperation in technology transfer and knowledge connection.
He expressed his hope that expatriate scientists in Australia will continue making high-quality contributions to the two countries’ strategic partnership, which was set up in 2018.
- Department of Science & Technology (DST) celebrates it’s foundation day
- National Technology Day celebrated at Gain Jyoti
- National Technology Day Expo opens at DFRL
- National Technology Day 2018
- National Technology Day Celebrated at Indo Global Colleges
- National Technology Day: Remembering the heroes of Pokhran II
- Bahawalpur Institute of Science, Technology to be completed at cost of Rs 2290m: Baligh
- Dundee students take on science, technology, engineering and maths projects
- FRANCE 24 marks Vietnam launch with special programming
- President of India Addresses the National Technology Day Celebrations