Indonesian national police on May 21 imposed an alert status in the capital city of Jakarta right after the presidential poll result had been announced.
Seventy-two alleged militants have been nabbed by the national police since January. The police issued warning of a terrorist plot during a mass rally on the poll result day.
- Retailers must not ignore security alerts, court says
- Security alert overload threatens to bury security teams
- How do you make PC security alerts better? Make them twirl and jiggle
- How to make PC security alerts better? Make them twirl, jiggle
- Damballa's new state of infections report questions security-alert frequency
- FDA issues Hospira infusion systems security alert
- iOS security alert: Your device is transmitting Exchange credentials without any encryption
- What’s new at GitHub: dependency management, security alerts
- Security Alert: Why You Should Update to iOS 11 Now
- Security Alert: Twitter Porn Names Scam