According to the HCM City Department of Transport, bus tickets will be increased by VND1,000 (4 US cents) per ticket.
HCM City has raised bus fare from May 1
For the 15-25km distance, the fare will be VND6,000, VND7,000 for the distance of 25km and over. Trips below 15 kilometres will cost VND5,000.
The fare for students will be VND3,000 per ticket.
The higher bus tickets are hoped to raise the city’s bus revenues by VND92.5 billion annually. This will also help cooperatives and enterprises buy new vehicles and upgrade bus stops and parking lots.
- HCM City to strengthen management at private nurseries
- Royals' Blaine Boyer took wheel of team bus after chunk of ice smashed windshield
- Million Dollar Listing: Eagles are the hottest ticket for the NFL playoffs, Steelers the cheapest
- Major security operation planned at Man City vs Liverpool to prevent repeat of Anfield scenes
- Pep Guardiola's tactical mastermind makes Manchester City exceptional
- Stoke City on the brink of relegation after 11th Premier League game without a victory
- For Colorado Rapids fans, supporters’ bus to the stadium promises a good time, win or lose
- Canadian town mourns two days after tragic bus crash
- Wembley stadium: England ticket prices, stadium tours, parking & all you need to know
- Mourinho risks losing Man Utd fans if he keeps parking the bus
- How to get to Preakness 2018: road closures, bus routes and more
- Behind the MLS Ambition Rankings: Sporting Kansas City
HCM City increases bus tickets have 255 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.