HCM City has raised bus fare from today, May 1, which is expected to help increase the city’s bus revenues by VND92.5 billion per year (USD4 million). According to the HCM City Department of Transport, bus tickets will be increased by VND1,000 (4 US cents) per ticket. HCM City has raised bus fare from May 1 For the 15-25km distance, the fare will be VND6,000, VND7,000 for the distance of 25km and over. Trips below 15 kilometres will cost VND5,000. The fare for students will be VND3,000 per ticket. The higher bus tickets are hoped to raise the city’s bus revenues by VND92.5 billion annually. This will also help cooperatives and enterprises buy new vehicles and upgrade bus stops and parking lots.
- Liverpool issue apology after Man City team bus attacked by fans ahead of game
- Two police officers injured after Manchester City team bus attacked
- Inside the Manchester City team bus during "unacceptable" Anfield arrival
- Liverpool apologise after home fans attack Manchester City team bus upon arrival at Anfield
- WATCH: Windows Smashed as Liverpool Fans Attack Manchester City Team Bus
- Jurgen Klopp 'ashamed' and 'embarrassed' by Liverpool fans' attack on Manchester City team bus
- Klopp apologises on behalf of club after Manchester City team bus is attacked
- Cardiff City Premier League ticket prices revealed
- Manchester City team bus attack: Manuel Estiarte films from inside coach arriving at Anfield
- Liverpool apologise after Man City team bus damaged by bricks and bottles
HCM City increases bus tickets have 251 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.