The indoor entertainment complex Sanrio Hello Kitty World Hanoi is a project of Hanoi-based BRG Group in cooperation with Japan’s Sanrio Group, who is the owner of Hello Kitty brand.
Inside perspective of Hanoi Hello Kitty park. Photo: BRG
In September 2018, the Hanoi Department of Planning and Architecture approved the 1/2000-scale planning for the project with a total area of 0.61 ha.
Immediately after the announcement, the Hanoi Department of Planning and Architecture and the Tay Ho district People’s Committee approved the adjustment to the planning of Tay Ho urban area and surrounding areas, which will be used for building Hello Kitty park.
Rated as the best location in Hanoi, the land plot for Hello Kitty park is located next to West Lake, not far from Hanoi’s center and near famous hotels like Sheraton and Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake.
Sanrio Hello Kitty World Hanoi will be Sanrio’s first entertainment complex in Southeast Asia. In addition to the Hello Kitty image, a series of cartoon characters loved by children are also featured at this entertainment complex.
The park will offer diverse amusement activities including entertainment games, parade show tours, theaters, among others.
- Hello Kitty Cafe Truck has another San Antonio stop planned
- When and where you can find the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Hundreds gather as 'Hello Kitty' truck rolls through Houston
- Hello Kitty Food Truck Arrives in San Antonio Next Week
- Hello Kitty is finally heading to the big screen
- Hello Kitty Cafe Truck to make only New Jersey stops at Cherry Hill, Menlo Park Mall
- Hello, Kitty! Warner Bros. welcomes a beloved character
- Where to shop this weekend: Hello Kitty Cafe Truck, doll and bear shows
- Hello Kitty Cafe Truck to return to ABQ on March 9
- Hello Kitty to make big screen debut