The Hanoitimes – Between 50 and 70 booths are expected to be present at the festival, which features delicious traditional dishes from across the country. Attractive opportunity to tast true Italian – Mediterranean cuisine Foreign reporters excited with Hanoi cuisine Hanoi to host Cuisine Culture Festival Hanoi People’s Committee has approved a plan to organize the 2019 Cuisine Culture Festival, which is scheduled to take place from June 7 to 9 at Thong Nhat (Reunification) Park, Hanoimoi newspaper reported. Hanoi approves plan to organize Cuisine Culture Festival 2019. Accordingly, this year’s festival will present culinary art from Hanoi, North, Central and South of Vietnam to domestic and foreign visitors through many activities, including a space displaying culinary heritage villages, typical dishes from different regions of the country, among others In addition, between 50 and 70 booths are expected to be present at the festival, which features delicious traditional dishes from across the country and gathers artisan chefs from provinces nationwide. A special corner is to be set up specifically for them to show their cooking skills. There will also be a range of art performances and folk games. This year’s festival is expected to draw many kinds of cities… Read full this story
- Planning an Event Or Festival - Economic Impact 101
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Maid of Honor Include Planning a Fun and Festive Bridal Shower
- Strategic Planning Only Works With Implementation
- Conservatories In Conservation Areas - Tips For Getting Planning Approval
- Organizing Your Meal Planning Process
- Get Organized - Create a System That Works!
- Pushkar Festivals - Enjoy in the Land of Desert
- The Edinburgh Festival Galore You Should Not Miss
- European Festivals
- Your Life is a Renaissance Festival When You're Organized
Hanoi approves plan to organize Cuisine Culture Festival 2019 have 290 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.