Remarkably, three components including new registration, supplement and capital contribution, share purchase of foreign investment flows tend to increase.
Specifically, the country had 1,363 new projects granted investment registration certificates with a total new registered capital of US$ 6.46 billion, up 38.7 percent over the same period in 2018. Besides, there are 505 investment projects registered to adjust investment capital with total registered capital increased additionally by US$ 2.63 billion, up 5.5 percent compared to the same period in 2018.
At the same period, there were 3,160 capital contributions, shares purchase of foreign investors with a total value of US$ 7.65 billion, 2.8 times higher than the same period and accounting for 45.7 percent of the total registered capital. Meanwhile, the disbursement rate still maintained a slight increase, estimated at US$ 7.3 billion, up 7.8 percent compared to the same period of last year.
Vietnam lured investment projects of 88 worldwide countries and territories. Of which, Hong Kong ranked the first with a total investment of US$ 5.08 billion and second one is South Korea with US$ 2.62 billion.
Accordingly, Hanoi has attracted the most foreign investment with a total registered capital of over US$ 4.79 billion; Ho Chi Minh City ranked the second with total registered capital of US$ 2.78 billion USD; and Binh Duong was the third with a total registered capital of more than US$ 1.25 billion, etc.
BY ANH PHUONG- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Shanghai Real Estate Market - Time to Invest?
- 7 "Bullet-Proof" Ways to Lose Money in Forex
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Edited Transcript of LLNW earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Dark crystals: the brutal reality behind a booming wellness craze
- Dubai bets billions that Expo 2020 won't be a desert mirage
- Dubai bets billions that Expo 2020 wont be a desert mirage
- Edited Transcript of MAS earnings conference call or presentation 25-Jul-19 12:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of KDP earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 1:00pm GMT