The Hanoitimes – More than 200 foreign fashion houses are present in Vietnam, providing a wide range of products from mid- to high-end products, which hold 60 percent of the market share. International apparel firms are setting plans to enlarge operations in Vietnam as they see high growth potential in the market, driven by the country’s deepened integration. Stripe International’s NEM fashion among the most popular in Vietnam Among them, Japan-based garment manufacturing firm Stripe International is fast spreading its wings all across Vietnam in its bid to become the leading apparel supplier in the country. Stripe plans to open 23 more stores in 2019 all over Vietnam. After continual focus on Hanoi, it will now be eying other cities like Ho Chi Minh City and Danang in 2019. Stressing on the expansion plans, Tsutomu Harigae, general director and CEO of Stripe Vietnam, told the media that development of small cities will drive up demand for offices too and it is here that Stripe is foreseeing opportunities for new stories. Ever since its acquisition of Vietnamese NEM Group in 2017, Stripe has been witnessing immense popularity in the country, under the NEM brand, among local population especially among working… Read full this story
- Italy's Leonardo to step up Asia sales under new business plan
- Blaenavon Town Council's first business plan aims to shape town's future
- Free Daily Echo seminars see business people learn about digital marketing
- REVEALED: New building on Cornmarket planned to create Oxford 'market quarter'
- Traders' revolt! Businesses plan protest and warn A-board ban is 'playing with our livelihoods'
- Have your say on regional business plans
- EXCLUSIVE: Traders' revolt! Businesses plan protest and warn A-board ban is 'playing with our livelihoods'
- North Walsham business plans bumper 40th birthday celebrations
- Glasgow residents invited to have their say on plans for Bellgrove Meat Market
- 'While most parents are busy planning the perfect Christmas we're thinking of funeral songs for our daughter'
Foreign businesses plan to expand in Vietnam’s apparel market have 327 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at May 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.