An altar dress submission for Vietnam’s national costume entry at the Miss Universe 2019 has become a topic for debate. The altar dress The organisers of Vietnam Miss Universe are holding a contest to find the best gown for Vietnamese candidate Hoang Thuy at the Miss Universe 2019’s National Costume Category. Out of all submissions that have been uploaded on the internet, the altar dress has caused the most debate. According to the illustration, Hoang Thuy will wear an incense burner as the skirt and a photo frame on her face. Equipment will be installed to hide a tray with offerings inside the incense burner and when it is released, it will fall down and cover Hoang Thuy’s legs. Hoang Thuy was also shocked at the submission and joked that why the designer wanted to put her on the altar this soon. Other submissions in the contest After the submission was posted, it quickly gathered 40,000 likes and 20,000 comments. Some people said creativity had no boundary while others disliked the concept, saying that it is disrespectful. “At first look, you want to laugh,” a viewer commented. “Then you want to cry because the design is too rough and slightly… Read full this story
- Tim Tebow engaged to marry 2017 Miss Universe winner
- Indianapolis' late-season charge creates playoff stir
- Colts creating stir on late-season surge
- Brock Lesnar squashes Finn Balor at Royal Rumble to retain Universal title
- Southern Miss coach slams school's order not to hire Art Briles, school says
- Ole Miss basketball players kneel during national anthem in response to pro-Confederate rally
- Plenty to play for as Derry and Ulster University clash at Owenbeg
- Art Briles interviewing to be Southern Miss offensive coordinator, report says
- Miss Australia Universe endorses the Proton Saga!
- Missing another NCAA Tournament hurts more than any injury for K-State star Dean Wade
Fashion submission for Miss Universe stirs debate have 317 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.