(VEN) - The southern province of Binh Duong is implementing solutions to develop support industries in order to meet local production needs and reduce reliance on imports. Not meeting demand According to the Binh Duong Department of Industry and Trade, the province currently has 2,277 businesses involved in support industries, including 442 in the garment and textile sector, 172 in leather and footwear, 953 in wood processing and 710 engineering firms. Despite significantly improved capacity, local support industries have only met 40-45 percent of demand from the garment and textile, leather and footwear sectors; 10-20 percent of demand for nine-seat auto manufacturing and assembling; 15 percent for electronics and informatics; and five percent for specialized electronics and high-tech. Truong Thi Thuy Lien, deputy general director of the Lien Anh Company in Binh Duong Province’s Di An Commune, said raw leather offered by domestic tanning factories is low-quality cowhide and small pieces, making it difficult to meet demand for exports. Meanwhile, the import of each batch of alum leather to make finished products is difficult to control in terms of quality, and it mainly depends on the reputation of foreign partners. According to the Binh Duong Furniture Association, with its position as… Read full this story
- Worker exodus worries Binh Duong Province, Japanese companies
- Devising an Economic Development Plan - Clean Industry Recruitment Considered
- Develop a Support Network
- A Philosophy of Industrial Design - Enhancing People's Lives
- Are Local MLM Leads the New Secret Tool For Network Marketing Leaders?
- Mentoring Newly Qualified Practitioners in Social Care Industries
- Local Businesses to Get Online
- Celiac Support - It Could Be a Matter of Life Or Death
- What is Web Development
- How PHP Application Development is Helpful to Us?
Binh Duong focuses on developing local support industry have 292 words, post on ven.vn at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.