|The traditional horse race is expected to lure thousands of foreign and domestic visitors.|
The highlight of the festival is a traditional horse race at Bac Ha town’s stadium on June 7 and 8. It is expected to lure thousands of foreign and domestic visitors.
The racing has been brought back since 2007 and will be developed to become an annual competition for riders in Lao Cai and neighboring provinces and an exciting tourist product of Bac Ha district.
In addition, the festive days will include a series of activities, such as a Bac Ha plum festival, rose and wine festival, photo exhibition featuring local daily lives and culture, village market, and tours to community-based tourism villages.
The Bac Ha tourism cultural festival aims at promoting and preserving local cultural identities, and attracting investment in local tourism sector.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Report: Microsoft preps Windows 8 upgrade deal for early June debut
- Sprint: Palm Pre Available in Early June
- O2 offering the Dell Streak from early June
- Amazon has unveiled an early peek of Prime Day deals
- 5 reasons why VirtualBox has a place in the data center
- iPhone has no place in business say CIOs
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Fan Festival Offers Early Access To Swim 2015 Magazine
- Windows 8 Release Preview Set for Early June
- Has Microsoft Placed Its Last Mobile Bet?
- How the revamped Sabres' defense has provided an early boost