Director of the provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Tran Chi Hung yesterday said that two outbreaks of African Swine Fever occurred in commune Nhon Nghia A and Vinh Tuong. Responsible agencies have culled 68 farm-raised pigs in the province.
The People’s Committee in Binh Phuoc Province’s Dong Phu District yesterday announced two more outbreaks of African Swine Fever in two farms in commune Tan Lap. So far, the province has reported seven outbreaks killing 160 pigs.
On the same day, the Department of Animal Health in the southern province of Binh Duong said that it has buried 2 tons of unsafe pork which was transported to another place for consumption.
By staff writers – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- Sabah increases efforts to prevent rabies following outbreak at neighbouring Sarawak district
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 22
- China's inflation fails to perk up, defies broader recovery
- News digest: Third wave is coming. President urges people to get vaccinated
- 220 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed on Wednesday
- Coronavirus one of many 'biblical plagues' pointing to 'end of days' warns rabbi
- HCMC announced 473 residential areas under lockdown as infections surge
- Altruism, safety net will be key after pandemic
- Burkina Faso govt says at least 100 civilians die in attack
- At least 160 killed in deadliest Burkina Faso attack since 2015
African Swine Fever breaks out in Hau Giang Province have 225 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.