A new documentary detailing the creation of Beychella will come to Netflix April 17. Watch the trailer now.
Nearly a year to the day, Beyonce will be releasing a Netflix documentary film Homecoming that will provide “an in-depth look at [her] celebrated 2018 Coachella performance from creative concept to cultural movement.” Homecoming is set to drop on Wednesday, April 17 and but today we were blessed with a trailer.
The teaser begins with a recording of Maya Angelou over footage of Beychella, rehearsals and Beyonce’s home life. It’s the perfectly curated behind-the-scenes access the Beyhive
The Angelou quote, however, also sets the context that this will be more than your standard music documentary:
What I really want to do is be a representative of my race, of the human race. I have a chance to show how kind we can be, how intelligent and generous we can be. I have a chance to teach, and to love and to laugh and I know that when I’m finished doing what I’m sent here to do, I will be called home. And I will go home without any fear or trepidation. I’m wondering what’s gonna happen.
What advice would you have to give this generation?
Tell the truth. To yourself first. And to the children.
Watch the trailer for Homecoming, a film by Beyonce from Netflix, below:
— Netflix US (@netflix) April 8, 2019
Reports of Beyonce’s Coachella documentary first broke on Friday, April 5 and Netflix teased things further with a yellow title card with Homecoming and the release date — April 17 — in Greek script. While it may have seemed inscrutable to some, the Beyhive was immediately on hand to unpack the significance.
Sweetening things further, fans didn’t have to wait long to get a trailer. Though the next nine days between trailer and release will no doubt be interminable.
- To Make Social Distancing a Bit Easier, Tune Into Beyonce's 'Homecoming' Watch Party
- The Beyoncé 'Homecoming' rewatch party was lit
- The best shows and original series on Netflix right now
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix right now (March 2020)
- 17 Netflix TV shows you probably won't have watched before
- Top 10 Car Racing Movies & Series To Watch During Coronavirus Pandemic: Janta Curfew
- 'It blew my mind': the incredible story of Netflix's feelgood Crip Camp
- New on Netflix UK in April 2020 - Film and TV releases to stream while social distancing
- New on Netflix Australia: September 2018 movie and TV shows revealed
- Best movies and series on Netflix to watch this weekend in coronavirus self-isolation
- The Midnight Gospel: Netflix Release Trailer for Adventure Time Creator's New Series
- Netflix: Every Movie and TV Show Arriving in April 2020
Watch the trailer for Netflix’s Beyonce documentary ‘Homecoming’ have 468 words, post on fansided.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.