Between the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and the Netherlands 1. At the invitation of H.E Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, H.E. Mr. Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands, paid an official visit to Viet Nam on 9 April 2019. During the visit, Prime Minister Mark Rutte held official talks with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, met with General Secretary, State President Nguyen Phu Trong and President of the National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. 2. The official talks were held in an atmosphere of friendship, mutual trust and understanding. During the talks, the two leaders updated each other of developments in their respective countries, discussed ways and means to further advance the bilateral relations, and exchanged views on international and regional issues of mutual interests and concerns. 3. Both sides expressed satisfaction over the successive steps forward in the bilateral cooperation in a wide range of areas from politics, diplomacy, economy, development cooperation, transport, logistics, agriculture, climate change adaptation, management and use of natural resources to education and training, and cultural exchange. Acknowledging the significance of the bilateral cooperation to both Viet Nam and the Netherlands, both sides decided to upgrade their relationship… Read full this story
- Joint Statement of Ford, GM, Chrysler on Meeting with President Bush
- Netherlands Antilles Casinos
- Joint Pain - Suggestions For Relief
- Common Causes of Chronic Joint Pain
- The Power and Reach of Joint Ventures
- Is There An Effective Remedy for Joint Pain and Stiffness?
- Discover Natural Remedies For Inflamed Joints That You Never Knew About
- Filing a Joint Tax Return With Your Spouse
- Joint Venture Research
- Back and Joint Pain-New Relief Through Lipoxygenase Inhibition With Natural Supplements
VN-Netherlands issue Joint Statement have 292 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.