VinFast has shipped batches of cars to 14 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia to test them for safety and endurance. (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese automaker VinFast announced on April 16 that the firm will officially put its automobile manufacturing factory into operation in June this year, three month earlier than the initial schedule. With only 21 months for construction and installation, the upcoming operation of the plant will create a new feat in the world automobile industry, especially for a new business like VinFast. From the end of the first quarter of this year, VinFast has shipped batches of cars to 14 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia to test them for safety and endurance against standards in those countries. After the strict crash and technical tests following the international standards, VinFast car models have been evaluated positively. The testing results have reflected the perfection of production lines and the plant’s readiness level. These are an important basis for VinFast to accelerate the inauguration of its factory. VinFast Chairwoman Le Thi Thu Thuy said the quality of VinFast vehicles is highly appreciated by leading inspection centres in the world, adding that this confirms the capacity and completion level… Read full this story
- Tesla factory workers reveal pain, injury and stress: 'Everything feels like the future but us'
- Operation to Defuse 550-Pound WWII Bomb to Shutter Portion of Germany's Autobahn
- U.S. factory orders fall in September; core capital goods revised down
- BEWARE! There might be a baby factory in your neighbourhood
- Textile workers still unsafe years after Bangladesh, Pakistan factory disasters
- How to factory reset Windows
- Tech Mahindra and Cisco launch 5G-enabled solution to build ‘factories of the future’
- Honda Cars India Planning To Restructure Manufacturing Operations: Selling Land In Gujarat
- Somanna for modernisationof KSIC factory in Mysuru
- India's 10 best selling cars in June
VinFast automobile factory to become operational in June have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.