The Hanoitimes – In 2018, fewer citizens said they need bribes for state employment, public health care, primary education, or construction permits, continuing the steady decline seen in 2017. Corruption control in Vietnam public sector improved remarkably: PAPI 2017 An annual report has shown general improvement in provincial and local government governance in Vietnam, with Vietnamese reporting greater satisfaction with most basic public services. The 2018 Vietnam Provincial Governance and Public Administration Performance Index (PAPI) report, which was released today, revealed citizens reporting less corruption in healthcare and education, while scores also rose for processing of construction permits and personal documents. Most important issue facing the country from citizens’ perspective in 2018. Source: The 2018 PAPI report. However, the results show no progress in levels of bribery for obtaining land use rights certificates, or in diversion of public funds by officials, and more than half of the respondents said water quality in their locality had worsened over the past three years. Over 14,300 citizens randomly selected from all 63 provinces were interviewed for the 2018 PAPI report. The index assesses citizen experiences with national and local government performance in governance, public administration and public service delivery. “After ten years,… Read full this story
- PSA Public Service Announcement Strategies for Non-Profit Fundraising Events
- Mobile Notary Public Service - What is it and When Do You Need It
- External Audit Jobs in Public Service - Careers in Audit
- Public Service With Cell Phones - Do Your Piece
- Service Encounters of the Third Kind
- Public Speaking - A Greater Fear Than Death?
- Customer Service Legends - Is Nordstrom Still Nordstrom?
- How Hot is Our Service?
- Why Talking About Quality or Customer Service Makes Your Customers Yawn (find something else to say)
- Customer Service Managers Need to Establish & Enforce "Rules" & Eliminate Mere "Standards"
Vietnamese show greater satisfaction with public services: PAPI report have 306 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.