WAM Executive Director Mohamed Jalal Alrayssi grants an interview to VNA reporters on the sidelines of the 44th Executive Board Meeting of the Organisation of Asia-Pacific News Agencies (OANA) (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam News Agency (VNA) and the Emirates News Agency (WAM) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have agreed to establish professional cooperative relations, aiming to provide the public in their respective countries with information on the political, social, economic and cultural life in the other country. This content was underlined in a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on bilateral cooperation signed by VNA Director General Nguyen Duc Loi and WAM Executive Director Mohamed Jalal Alrayssi in Hanoi on April 19 within the framework of the 44th Executive Board Meeting of the Organisation of Asia-Pacific News Agencies (OANA) hosted by the VNA. According to the MoU, the two sides agreed to exchange English news, photos, and video news on a daily basis, which will be published on their respective news channels and provided for press agencies in Vietnam and the UAE for usage. The two news agencies will also arrange professional exchanges between their reporters and editors in the fields of journalism, TV news production, social media,… Read full this story
- Myoma Dunes water agency approves new drought restrictions
- Arizona bill would kill licensing requirements for a host of professionals, from yoga instructors to geologists
- Vietnam veteran considered guardian angel
- Water agencies get appeal in groundwater lawsuit
- 2013 Oscar Awards: Nominees react to news of their Academy Award nominations
- Use of doctors in War on Terror for torture violates professional ethics: report
- Is Bradley Cooper giving Zoe Saldana, his co-star and former girlfriend, the cold shoulder?
- Iran Fars news agency apologizes for running Onion article saying Americans prefer Ahmadinejad to Obama
- No. 2 official in Secret Service loses job in agency shakeup
- Apple iOS 9 is great for news junkies
Vietnam News Agency, Emirates News Agency enter professional cooperation have 321 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.