The Hanoitimes – With a par value of VND10,000 (US$0.43), the total value of the share amount in subject is VND14.18 trillion (US$611.64 million). Vietnam Airlines tops on-time performance in Vietnam aviation market in 2018 SCIC, MobiFone, Vietnam Airlines handed over to “super committee” Vietnam Airlines expands Sabre partnership as President Trump visits Hanoi Vietnam Airlines reports net profit down 13% in 9 months National carrier Vietnam Airlines has been given approval to list its entire 1.41 billion shares on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HoSE), announced the latter in a statement. Illustrative photo. With a par value of VND10,000 (US$0.43), the total value of the share amount in subject is VND14.18 trillion (US$611.64 million). Vietnam Airlines started listing shares on the Unlisted Pubic Company Market (UPCoM) in early 2017, after completing the initial public offering (IPO) and privatization process in 2014. In 2019, Vietnam Airlines plans to divest state capital to 51% as instructed by the government. As of present, the largest shareholder of Vietnam Airlines is the government-run Commission for the Management of State Capital (CMSC), holding 86.16% stake, followed by Japan’s biggest airline ANA Holdings with 8.8%, and Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign… Read full this story
- Big Island dispensary gets green light to grow medical pot
- Hwy. 49 beautification project gets green light
- ABC's 'The Middle' spinoff centering on daughter Sue Heck gets green light
- Merger of UW campuses expected to get green light from regents, despite calls to slow down
- Hawaii Island cannabis grower gets green light from state to proceed
- Here's which 'sinful' foods get green light in IU doctor's 'Bad Food Bible'
- Private gym gets green light from Wauwatosa Plan Commission
- Newtown shooting victims' families get green light for next steps in suit against maker of assault weapon used in deadly attack
- DMX gets green light to travel for Atlanta gig while under supervision of sober coach
- Menomonee Falls senior living center gets green light
Vietnam Airlines gets green light to list shares on HoSE have 325 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.