The conference will be held on April 25 and chaired by the Ministry of National Defense in association with the Dien Bien provincial Party Committee. This is one of the important and practical activities to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Dien Bien Phu Victory (May 7).
|At the press conference|
According to the organizing panel, 65 years have gone by since the Dien Bien Phu Victory; therefore, many confidential documents related to the campaign have been published. This year’s conference will collect a lot of papers to evaluate and analyze of the victory from new perspectives.
Up to now, the organizers have received a total of 76 papers. They have been edited and sent to delegates who will participate in the upcoming conference.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Dien Bien: 340kg bomb deactivated
- Roundup: Awareness campaign, scientific conference mark Int'l Childhood Cancer Day in Italy
- From ‘Deal of the Century’ to Iran: Valdai Discussion Club to Host Conference on Middle East
- Pompeo Defends Dropping Reporter From Trip as 'Perfect Message' on Press Freedom
- Tory MP will NOT quarantine herself after visiting coronavirus-hit Westminster bus conference - after two Labour MPs dramatically chose to put themselves in two-week isolation despite advice saying the DON'T have to
- 'I feel unsafe': JPMorgan conference attendees weigh in on SF
- Four congresswomen who received racist remarks from Donald Trump hold joint press conference
- Global hunt for ‘patient zero’ blamed for spreading coronavirus around the world at Singapore conference
- Germany's Heiko Maas calls for EU to enforce Libya arms embargo at Munich Security Conference
- From ‘Phantom Russian Threat’ to US' Three Seas Initiative: Munich Security Conference Highlights