The visits will be made at the respective invitations of Romania Prime Minister Viorica Dancila and Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Andrej Babis, added the document.
Vietnam and Romania officially set up diplomatic relations in February 1950. The two countries have enjoyed growing friendship and cooperation. Both sides have worked together towards a trade revenue target of 500 million USD in the near future, instead of just 200 million USD at present.
Meanwhile, friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and the Czech Republic has developed over the past 67 years.
According to Vietnamese Ambassador to the Czech Republic Ho Minh Tuan, two-way trade increased unceasingly at about 15 percent in recent years. Import-export turnover between the two nations was reported at some 1.2 billion USD in 2018, doubling the amount recorded in the previous year.-VNA
- PM Phuc meets leader of Romania’s Chamber of Deputies
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Airbus: Britain’s zombie PM — Europe’s Trump problem — MEPs cash in
- The Capitals: Bulgaria votes against Romania's Kövesi as EU chief prosecutor
- [Agenda] EU goes on holiday as new UK PM arrives This WEEK
- Trump tweets jubilantly at official U.S. embassy opening in Jerusalem
- The UK overestimates its diplomatic clout – post-Brexit, it will be a small player on the international stage
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook: Poland judicial, electoral and visa dramas — Commission finds its voice — Brexit paranoia
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook: You Brexit, you bought it — Bannon fizzles in Europe — Don’t stop the clock change!
- Eastern Europe mobilises against ‘Macron’s mobility package'