Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Deputy Chairman of the People’s Committee of Bac Lieu province Vuong Phuong Nam said that the project was being built on 935 hectares of water surface and 11 hectares of land. All wind power turbine towers are installed at two kilometers near sea dyke systems and the province protective forest, aiming to ensure growing and development of coastal protective forest system.
As plan, the whole plant is expected to be completed, installed and put into pilot operation in the first quarter of 2021 before the trade operation in the second quarter of 2021.
The plant will provide electrical energy to the national power grid system with an average annual energy output of about 161 million kWh.
BY TAN THAI- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Trung Nam wind power plant’s second stage starts generation
- Coal-fired power plants set to get renewed push
- The First Nuclear Power Plant in Belarus Is a Dangerous Fiasco
- Construction on Quang Tri 1 thermal power plant kicks off
- Germany is closing all its nuclear power plants. Now it must find a place to bury the deadly waste for 1 million years
- Lower tariffs may demotivate investment in new solar power plants
- 10 coal-fired power plants in Gujarat kept shut due to less demand
- Govt prepares to auction coal to stressed power plants
- BHEL commissions coal-fired power plant in Indonesia
- New York's Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant Is Leaking, But You Shouldn't Freak Out