Vietnam desires to foster their bilateral comprehensive partnership in a more practical and effective way, Ngan said while hailing the US’ important role in maintaining peace, stability, cooperation, and prosperity in the region and the wider world. The top Vietnamese legislator said she is happy to see US President Donald Trump visited Vietnam twice since the beginning of his tenure alongside the exchange of high-level visits as a contribution to fostering all-round Vietnam-US relations.
- NA Chairwoman: Vietnam treasures ties with Japan
- Vietnam treasures ties with Laos
- Bản in : Vietnam treasures ties with Laos
- Vietnam treasures ties with Laos: Party chief
- NA Chairwoman meets with RoK and Iranian Ambassadors - Ambassadors' comments
- NA Chairwoman stresses solidarity with Cuba
- NA Chairwoman meets with Czech leaders
- NA Chairwoman receives RoK and Iranian Ambassadors
- Vietnam treasures relations with UAE: NA Chairwoman
- NA Chairwoman backs ties with Czech Republic communist party
NA Chairwoman: Vietnam treasures ties with the US have 158 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.