Ford Vietnam has just announced that its first quarter retail sales increased by 39 per cent year-over-year to 7,501 vehicles, led by strong demand across its full lineup in Vietnam. The Ford Ranger, Explorer, and Transit all defended their market leading positions in the first quarter, adding to their five-year reign The Ranger pickup truck, Explorer premium SUV, and Transit commercial van each maintained leadership of their respective segments during the first quarter, continuing their multi-year reign in the market. The strong quarterly performance was capped by Ford Vietnam’s all-time best retail sales for March, rising 32 per cent year-over-year to 2,501 vehicles. “The launch of Ranger, Raptor, and Everest gave our sales an additional boost heading into the year-end, and that momentum carried through into the first quarter and helped drive our overall performance,” said Pham Van Dung, managing director of Ford Vietnam. The segment-defining Ranger – Vietnam’s best-selling pickup for the last five consecutive years – delivered first quarter sales that rose by 2 per cent to 2,786 vehicles, as strong demand continues across the full Ranger lineup in Vietnam. The new Ranger features the 2.0L Bi-Turbo and 2.0L Single Turbo engines, as well as the proven Duratorq… Read full this story
- See How Popular Hyundai Models Fare Against Segment Competitors
- Anurag Mehrotra to take charge of Mahindra-Ford JV as CEO
- Man called Astin Martin banned from driving after being caught doing 93mph in Ford Fiesta
- Ford bets more businesses want carbon-free delivery vans
- Richard Ford, Joyce Carol Oates, David Hare and more ... leading writers on Donald Trump
- See Jeep Gladiator Drag Race Honda Ridgeline And Ford Ranger
- Ford EcoSport Facelift Revealed With Sporty ST-Line Option
- Ford Rules Out Making Focus Active Wagon In The U.S.
- Ford B-Max Will Die In September Because Crossovers...
- Ford Baby Bronco Rendered, Ready To Take On Jeep
Ford defends crown across all segments have 313 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.