(CNN)Most states are seeing an unusually high number of flu patients as the season comes to a close. Meanwhile, the very first human experiments with a new universal flu shot have begun at the National Institutes of Health.
Longer than last year, less deadly
Experimental vaccine breaks new ground
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Avian Flu Can Be Passed Directly to Dogs
- The ABC's of Influenza (Flu)
- Theory of a Nothing Universe
- Online Human Growth and Development College Courses
- Developing a College or University Mace
- Current Trends in Job Interviewing Techniques for Human Resource Management at Marriott
- Hypertension Natural Treatment - High Blood Pressure Herbal Treatments
- Health Center Staff In Lead Role Preparing Their Campuses for Pandemic Flu
- Equine Flu - Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention
- The Flu - What Parents Can do To Help Their Child
- How to Get Rid of the Flu
- Avian Bird Flu Information and Its Treatment
Flu cases still high as first human universal vaccine trial begins have 1145 words, post on us.cnn.com at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.