|Vietnam’s Consul General in Hong Kong Tran Thanh Huan, speaks at the launch (Photo: Courtesy of Vietjet Air)|
The Phu Quoc – Hong Kong route will operate return flights with a frequency of four flights per week, starting from April 19, 2019.
With a flight time of 2 hours and 45 minutes per leg, the flight will depart from Phu Quoc at 10:50 in the morning and land in Hong Kong at 14:35; the return flight will depart from Hong Kong at 15:40 and arrive in Phu Quoc at 17:25 (all local times).
Known as “the Pearl Island”, Phu Quoc is the biggest island belonging to Vietnam. As one of the most talked-about tourism destinations in Asia with beautiful beaches and friendly local people, Phu Quoc has attracted strong levels of investment in hotels and resorts in recent years and become one of the most popular holiday destinations in Vietnam.
Adding to the island’s appeal, international travelers are exempt from visas for visits of 30 days or less.
- Hong Kong closes loophole on free World Cup on TV
- Hong Kong broadcasters resolve World Cup row
- Tennis tears and triumph;The ITF World Junior Circuit finals were held in Hong Kong last weekend
- Brown shoots 62 for Hong Kong lead
- Chelsea, Aston Villa, Blackburn play in Hong Kong
- Paraguay thrashes Hong Kong 7-0 in friendly
- Arsenal returns to Hong Kong after 17 years
- McIlroy aims for Hong Kong repeat
- Nicky Butt scores in trial game for Hong Kong club
- Wozniacki beats Li in straight sets in Hong Kong