The Vietnamese government has made smart cities a top priority in its smart city strategy and urban green growth development plan with support from the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI). Over 30 cities are taking their first steps towards becoming smart cities, led by Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Danang. A smart city is defined as a city that operates in an ambitious and innovative manner covering all or many aspects of the economy, society, governance, mobility, environment, and living. The most successful initiatives to date have brought the public and private sectors together, utilising the strengths of both sides for success. In a watershed move, the leaders of Danang signed a memorandum of understanding with FPT Corporation to develop smart solutions in transport, agriculture, English language training, healthcare, and tourism, which is a great example for other cities in Vietnam to follow. A positive step Danang was one of the early birds in Vietnam, beginning smart city development with the aim of building a modern and civilised city. Since 2012, the city has been collaborating with the US’ International Business Machines Group (IBM) to survey and develop the project of “Building a smarter city.” This was followed by… Read full this story
- Video Lead Capture System Builds Your List and Generates Revenue
- How to Develop Low Cost Lead Generation to Build Business Online
- Collagen Powder - Does Taking it Really Help Build Collagen?
- Take Advantage of City Parking and Enjoy a Day in Downtown Chicago
- Lead Management Software - Build a More Profitable Sales Team
- Is it Smart to Build Credit by Applying For a Credit Card?
- Exploring Almeria - A Historical City in Andalucia, Spain
- List Building - How to Make Small Lists Act Big With Good Email List Management
- List Building - Why it is Vital For Your Business
- 5 Basic Things You Need For List Building Success
Danang taking the lead in smart city building have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.